When it comes to skincare, it’s always important to be careful about what you slather on to your skin. Even if you have healthy skin, you never know what could aggravate it, particularly with the harsh chemicals that can be found in commercial skincare products.
- No Harmful Chemicals
When you use commercial skincare, you expose your body to a lot of chemicals that can and do get absorbed by your body. Over time, prolonged exposure to these chemicals can be exceedingly harmful. Based on the kind of chemical it is, you can experience certain problems. Unfortunately, most products contain more than one harmful product and the most common ones are:
- Lead: Commonly found in trace amounts, lead in skincare products can get collected in your body overtime. Prolonged exposure can cause seizures, kidney dysfunction and issues in the reproductive system as well.
- Parabens: Mostly found in products that claim to be water based.Parabens are known for disrupting hormones in the body and encourage growth of cancer cells.
- Formaldehyde: Prolonged exposure to formaldehyde leads to growth of cancer cells.
- Phthalates: Much like parabens, phthalates wreak havoc on your hormones and can also cause infertility.
- Nitrosamines: These aren’t always present in the products but when two or more cosmetic products are used, they can form nitrosamines that cause cancer to develop with ease.
While most of your nutritional needs should be met through your diet, organic skincare products can provide a boost to your skin, rejuvenating it and giving it that fresh glow that lasts longer than a day or two. Moreover, if you eat right and are using organic products, your skin will be healthier and the results you get won’t be just for a day or two. Moreover, the vitamins and nutrients they contain are more potent owing to the fact that they are sourced from natural ingredients
Safer for Your Baby
Commercial skincare products are known for being extremely harmful for kids as their immune systems are more sensitive to the chemicals in these products. The toxins found in these products are responsible for stunting development in the brain, increasing the chances of children developing dyslexia and ADHD earlier. Around 10% to 15% of children are exposed to this risk and this number is steadily growing. By switching to organic products, you eliminate these risks and keep your child healthy and happy.
Boost Your Body
With organic products, there is a definite absence of these harmful chemicals. Moreover, using organic products also prompts the body to detox and clean out the toxins as it adjusts to the organic products. For certain skin conditions, organic skincare products are better as they help to soothe the skin and prevent conditions from worsening. Whether you have acne or psoriases, organic skincare products are beneficial for use on any skin type.
If you are looking for great organic products for you and your family, take a look at the skincare and body collection from Primal Life Organics. These products are effective and free of harmful chemicals.