On this week’s podcast, Holly Bertone joins Trina to talk about thriving in the workplace with an autoimmune disease.
Holly had very different experiences with her management team after she was diagnosed with cancer versus later when she was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s disease.
Her mission is to help others who are diagnosed with an autoimmune disease thrive in their workplace. Listen to this episode to learn how.
Get a free healthy living bundle from Holly here on her website.
Holly is a certified natural health professional and certified essential oils coach. She holds a Masters degree from John Hopkins University and a Bachelors degree from Elizabethtown College.
Connect with Holly:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pinkfortitude/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PinkFortitude
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinkfortitude1/
- Website: https://pinkfortitude.com/thank/
Connect with Trina and The Healthy Me:
- Blog: http://thehealthyme.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thehealthyme_com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehealthymelifestyle/
Download a transcript of this podcast episode here: THM_S1 Episode018_Transcript