Meet Katie Kimball, creator of the blog Kitchen Stewardship. Today, we’re talking about how to get your kids more involved in the kitchen. And, she’ll teach you techniques to use — such as “bridging the gap” — to help your kids be more adventurous eaters.
Want to sign up for her Kids Cook Real Food course? Get a FREE course on knife safety and techniques for kids here.
Connect with Katie:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kidscookrealfood/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kitchenstew
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KitchenStewardship/
- Website: https://www.kitchenstewardship.com/
Connect with Trina and The Healthy Me:
- Blog: http://thehealthyme.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thehealthyme_com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehealthymelifestyle/
Download a transcript of this podcast episode here: Trina Felber_HealthyMe_S1 Episode 017_Transcript