Did we go too far? Because, yes, we’re going there.
Summer is winding down… That means piles of crunchy leaves, cozy sweaters, and beautiful hikes are right around the corner. And so is pumpkin spice everything.
Lattes. Cookies. Lotions. Cereals. Waffles. Candles. Actual pumpkin pie. Your face. Your face?
Pumpkin spicing your face sounds a bit extreme and overly trendy. However, I’m here to tell you that those delicious spices can create some beautiful skin.
From September through November, we offer Fallen Face Serum. Massaging a few drops into your skin is pumpkin spice for your face — without the calories. Pumpkin, black cumin and cinnamon become one with your senses in this serum designed just for fall.
As the seasons change, your skin also changes. Transition from Summer through Fall to Winter with Fallen Face Serum. Fallen is a natural blend of oils — argan, pumpkin seed, rosemary, black cumin and cinnamon — that hydrate and protect the skin.
- Often called “liquid gold”
- Protects skin against wrinkles and premature aging
- Readily hydrates dry skin without leaving an oily feel
- Helps improve elasticity of skin
- Reduces skin irritation and improves wound healing
- Regulates the secretion of sebum and helps keep it to a manageable level
Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Especially effective in combating fine lines and superficial dryness
- Prevents moisture loss
- Nourishes aging skin
- Contains two important ingredients — caffeic acid and rosemarinic acid — that are potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents
- Possesses antibacterial, soothing and wound-healing properties
- Has remarkable healing and health properties
- The Prophet Muhammed reportedly said that the seed of the black cumin plant could cure “anything but death”
- Help strengthen and maintain skin cell integrity
Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Smells delightful
Maybe you haven’t fallen in love with pumpkin spice lattes and other things that come with fall. However, have you Fallen in love with your skin?
Experience Fallen Face Serum this season.