Exfoliation is a step you don’t want to miss in your beauty routine! It helps improve circulation, remove dead skin cells and improve the absorption of your facial serums. You can do it every day or a few times a week.
Watch the latest Talk with Trina to learn 3 easy ways to exfoliate:
- Dermaplaning — Shave your face with a 10-gauge blade or eyebrow razor. (Don’t worry — the hair will not grow back darker or more coarse.)
- Quiver — PRE-ORDER our new sonic facial cleanser. We have a limited supply for pre-orders and they’re going fast. Order before June 30 to get Quiver for 40% off and receive free shipping.
- Oil-based exfoliation scrub with sugar — such as Dirty-Ex Sweet Revenge with caffeine crystals
Wondering how to fit exfoliating in to your beauty routine? Experiment with different methods at different times to find what works best for you. Here’s the schedule I go by that helps me get smoother, younger looking skin:
- Quiver every day, sometimes twice a day: It’s so easy to use, and my face feels rejuvenated afterward. It’s great to exfoliate for a deep cleanse, and you can also use it to apply face serums.
- Dirty-Ex™ Sweet Revenge (or Dirty-Ex™ @Midnight) one to two times a week: The sugar in Sweet Revenge really helps remove the dead skin. And because it’s oil-based, I usually don’t need to apply a serum afterward.
- Dermaplane every two to three weeks: I use an eyebrow razor for an at-home version of dermaplaning. It makes my skin super smooth by removing the peach fuzz-like hair and the top layer of dead skin.
What’s your favorite way to exfoliate? Let me know in the comments!
And don’t miss your chance to Quiver! Pre-order now.
PLO Team reviews Quiver
My team tried out Quiver this week, so I walked around to get their thoughts. Overall, they’re LOVING it! (Some of their moms love it too! So much so that they’re hiding the ones my staff own. Ha!)
Quiver helps better exfoliate your skin for a deeper clean. The vibrations increase circulation and boost collagen production for anti-aging effects. You’ll get smoother, younger-looking skin, which helps your makeup go on better and your facial products absorb more deeply.
Quiver is a one-time purchase: you don’t have to replace anything! It’s rechargeable and comes with a USB charging cord. It’s small and compact — and waterproof! — making it great for traveling.
Get your Quiver now before our supplies run out!